+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Joe Mixon

Joe Mixon

Thug, better not ever get a contract. Main reason I have shunned the NBA. I was at the '83 parade, almost shook Dr. J's hand, this day is the greatest memory of my teenage years. The league has just fallen off a cliff. Or I am getting old.

A college football player is the reason you don't watch the NBA?

lol
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

huh?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Senior Member jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ's Avatar
    Almost shaking Dr. J's hand is your greatest memory of your teenage years?

Gotta be a Mark Lapinski quote
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

How do you almost shake someone hand? Like budman went for it and Dr J said "PSYCHE"?

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    That's the best and most hilarious scenario
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

So glad you all jump on whatever wagon you call this, just makes me laugh and realize why I can so do without this place. Read then post. Wait, read understand then post.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Charles Manson might be able to make sense of that
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Not understanding is your whole reason for fitting in here

Quote Originally Posted by jmuCJ View Post
    Almost shaking Dr. J's hand is your greatest memory of your teenage years?
    \

That parade was amazing! The Phils in '08 was awesome but nothing will ever compare to that Sixers parade.

+ Reply to Thread