+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Swing, guess the color

Swing, guess the color

TE suspended from Belk Bowl for shoplifting at Belks Department Store

http://www.espn.com/college-football...sas-razorbacks
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I checked the link anyway to see if you were playing a trick on me

Well I hope he uses the time off to his advantage and spends it at the library studying.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/f...6Vq?li=BBnbfcL

^^^
    Swing would do that. Though I don't think he'd date a girl with those gums.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    The mom is retarded. My-King has a sister named A-Queen (not kidding) and another is named Nadette. Now Nadette on it's surface doesn't seem that retarded but when you find out the mom's name is also Nadette it becomes uber retarded. I guess that daughter is a Jr.?

that's what happens in the Bronx when you run out of scrimps

honestly, if you put a bunch of chairs in the ape cage at the zoo wouldn't they do the exact same thing?

+ Reply to Thread