+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017

Team went 7-9 in the best division in football, losing a ton of close games allseason, all with a rookie QB and HC. They finished hot and showed they can play with anyome the last 2 weeks. I see the following moves taking place this offseason thatmake this team a top team in the NFL:

Sign D Jackson as a deep threat which instantly opens up the offense.
    Draft a CB and RB with the first 2 picks.
    Add OL depth
    Cut Barwin and sign a stud DE.
    Spend the offseason working on Wentz's mechanics so that he can make the leap to elite QB.

This leaves them with a top 5 defense and an above average, balanced offense. Probably will have a great chance at a superbowl run, really looking forward to next september.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Draft Mike Williams and you don't need to do anything else
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

lol AmaroFan
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pounding vaj since 2012 Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only thing the Dallas game proved is they can beat an elite team's reserves in a meaningless game.
    "**** robo's family.
    There. I said it." -SwingOnThis

"someday we'll meet, and it will be more awkward than either of us can possibly imagine" -pp999

it was the third team, not the reserves.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I'm worried Mike Williams might catch 4 tds against Alabama and become the top overall pick

Eagles also played without their top 3 skill players and won handily, lets not make excuses

the Eagles only skill player is Sproles, and he played

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    I'm worried Mike Williams might catch 4 tds against Alabama and become the top overall pick
    you don't think the Eagles have a shot in hell of drafting Mike Williams, do you?

looks like a lot of dude on that boat. I remember a story, about blacks from the vikings on a boat, ending badly

Hopefully they invited that kid that dressed as McAdoo

+ Reply to Thread