+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-take-it-back/

he seems to be pretty remorseful, if they can get 1st round talent in the 3rd they shoudl go for it.
    “I made a bad decision,” Mixon said. “Ever since that night I have to live with it. I’ve got to re-live it every day. You can never forget something like that. It still haunts me to this day, but it’s what you do from that point on. You can’t take it back. I can replay it in my head a thousand times, and if I could take it back I would, but I can’t.”
    Zero remorse there, let's be honest. He's basically lamenting how it has affected HIM. Not once does he say anyhting about the mudshark he knocked out.

But if you can get a first round talent like him on day 2 or day 3 i'm all for it. Would rather have him than Shady, who is a way bigger scumbag. Plus it'll be funny to see the protesters outside the stadium, all those broads probably married to beta cucks.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    That kid is ****ing good
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

the irony in swing using the phrase "beta cuck"

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    But if you can get a first round talent like him on day 2 or day 3 i'm all for it. Would rather have him than Shady, who is a way bigger scumbag. Plus it'll be funny to see the protesters outside the stadium, all those broads probably married to beta cucks.
    Swing if they get a Jeffrey or another big FA WR in the next few days and the WR they wanted is there at 14 do they still draft him?

None of those WRs in the draft is worth the 14th pick imo. I'd rather take one of the CBs.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    the irony in swing using the phrase "beta cuck"
    PSF style

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. CBS is 'eying' Tony Romo as a possible replacement for Phil Simms in the Booth. That's a pretty big deal. (via @RapSheet)

Saints are signing QB Chase Daniel. That should end the Johnny Manziel to New Orleans rumors.

BREAKING: #Steelers WR Martavis Bryant's reinstatement from suspension 'imminent,' says league source. timesonline.com/sports/steeler…

@Rotoworld_Draft Cincinnati Bengals seriously considering Mixon at the top of round two.

Patriots nearly pulled off blockbuster trade with Seahawks for Sherman

12up.com/posts/4792936-…

"We're not in a position at wide receiver to turn down a guy like Josh Gordon if we feel like he's settled himself," Browns executive VP of football operations Sashi Brown said Tuesday at the Annual League Meeting in Phoenix, per the Akron Beacon Journal.

Mike McCarthy mentioned he routinely studies the Patriots offense, and that's how Martellus Bennett stuck out to him before free agency:

Every GM/scout says same thing to me-- Joe Mixon is going in the 2nd rd.

RE: Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon. Very clear after Jeffrey Lurie and Doug Pederson spoke that the #Eagles will keep him high on their draft board.

Pats Offseason: Dwayne Allen, Stephon Gillmore, Kony Ealy, Brandin Cooks, Dont'a Hightower, Lawrence Guy, Rex Burkhead....now possibly AP.

Eagles sign CB Patrick Robinson (1 year, $1 million): A- Grade
    This could either be a great signing or an irrelevant one. It all depends on which player the Eagles are getting with Patrick Robinson.

Robinson has endured a roller-coaster career thus far. After being a first-round pick in 2010 and performing well, he eventually struggled and was benched. Robinson then bounced back with San Diego in 2015, but bottomed out last season because of injuries. Robinson definitely has potential, and he's not yet 30, so he could bounce back and play well if he's healthy.

The Eagles aren't taking any sort of risk here, which is why I'm grading this signing favorably. Robinson could potentially be a decent No. 2 corner for the Eagles in 2017. He could also get torched on a weekly basis, but Philadelphia won't be penalized financially at all if that's the case.
    -----------------------------------------
    Eagles sign DE Chris Long (2 years, $2.4 million): B+ Grade
    The Eagles made two solid signings today, as Chris Long and Patrick Robinson could both help the defense in 2017. Long, now 32, doesn't have the upside Robinson possesses - which is why this is a B+ instead of an A- - but he's still a decent addition.

Long collected four sacks as a part-time player for the Patriots last year. He should be able to produce a similar number as a rotational player in Philadelphia, all while providing great leadership in the locker room. The Eagles lost Connor Barwin this offseason, so someone like Long was needed to address depth. He shouldn't be a starter, however, which is why I have the Eagles taking a defensive end in today's 2017 NFL Mock Draft update.

The Eagles signed Long to a 2-year deal, but this is similar to the contract Long inked with the Patriots. Philadelphia can get out of this deal after one season, so it's definitely favorable for them.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post

+ Reply to Thread