+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017

that doesn't make him a shutdown corner, KN
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A.J. Bouye in coverage today:<br>7 Targets<br>0 Catches Allowed<br>0 Yards Allowed<br>1 Interception<br>1 Pass Breakup<br>0.00 Passer Rating Allowed</p>— Nathan Jahnke (@PFF_NateJahnke) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF_NateJahnke/status/817899122229440512">January 8, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Cool post.

i'm not sure what post you are referring to swing, but nice attempt to make me look bad

he was going against a QB making his first start ever. You aren't really that dumb are you?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

i'm not sure what post you are referring to swing, but nice attempt to make me look bad
    You have to ninja edit faster than that brah

of course not, but i don't really have a leg to stand on so i'm going to post whatever evidence is out there that supports my weak opinion

swing is johnny on the spot when it comes to calling out posting errors, but turns into antonio cromartie after a positive pregnancy test when it comes time to set up an internet friend happy hour

btw, the tartare was pretty ****ing good, and mpt tipped a full 20% (on the happy hour price, not the full price of course)

btw, the tartare was pretty ****ing good, and mpt tipped a full 20% (on the happy hour price, not the full price of course)
    did you check to make sure he didn't pull a $10 takeback move? That's a jew staple.

+ Reply to Thread