+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017

Wait did that coin flip with indy take place and we lost?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Won't be there at #15.

i think the coin toss is at the combine in a few weeks

and yeah I doubt he drops that far but if they get Davis you might as well weld my nasal passages shut

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I don't think they'll sign a big time corner in FA. Probably go WR then spend every single draft pick on corner and Joe Mixon
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Howie will use the draft pick he gets for Kendricks to move up and get Davis or Williams

I seriously doubt they get anything of value for Kendricks. He's terrible.

Packers could use him and he'll get to play against his brother twice a year. The Pats will turn him into a 9 sack a year guy.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Round 1 Pick 15
    Philadelphia Eagles: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida

I've had Philadelphia taking Dalvin Cook for a long time, but I'm wondering if his off-the-field concerns will scare off the the Eagles. The Eagles have done a nice job of upgrading their safety play, but they could still use more help at corner.

After losing Vernon Hargreaves to the NFL, Wilson replaced him as Florida's starter alongside Jalen Tabor. Sources say the 6-foot-1, 213-pound Wilson could end up being one of the better cornerback prospects for the 2017 NFL Draft, and team evaluators feel that Wilson has above-average speed to go along with his size. In 2016, he totaled 33 tackles with six passes broken up and three interceptions. Sources also feel Wilson has above-average feel and awareness. He is good at running the route to prevent separation with the size to take on big receivers.

Wilson is a longer press-man corner for the NFL with ball skills, but scouting sources say that there are aspects that Wilson needs to improve. He grabs at receivers a lot and could get called for pass interference penalties in the NFL. Thus, he will need some development.

Pick change; previously Dalvin Cook, RB

This is a deep CB draft class and a deep CB FA class, I really doubt they pick a CB in the first. Seems like they could draft a solid CB in the second and sign a pretty young CB like Bouye in FA. They could hopefully pick up a solid FA WR and use that #1 on Williams if he drops that far, which he probably won't

and if they don't get a WR in the first, they could always try and get a DE, they really could use a solid edge rusher on the other side

I like the sign Alshon and draft Davis/Williams plan. You have a proven guy that catches contested balls, Matthews in the slot, the rookie can start or sit and have no expectations and learn, and then you hope DGB or Agholor give you a contract year performance as a 4th and 5th.

+ Reply to Thread