+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kirk Cousins

Kirk Cousins

If you were the Redskins, would you pay him franchise money? Have you seen enough to gauge whether or not he'll develop into a top 10 QB?

i think you have to pay him if you're the redskins. he's one of the better QBs in the league right now and is still young. They have some good pieces around him, if they resign him and invest in their defense they should be a winning team for the intermediate future

Personally, i don't understand why the Skins are so standoffish with him. They're not going to find anything close on the open market. Unless Snyder still pines away for an 'athletic', dumb QB that can run.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    With as bad as QB play is in the league I think you have to pay him. He has shown glimpses.

I think he's a good QB, not sure why they won't pay him. Unless there's a guy they really like on someone else's roster right now that will become available like a Garopollo or Glennon.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I'd take a Kirk Cousins over a guy like Sam Bradford who is scared to throw the ball downfield
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    it does seem like they are busting the guy balls by dragging it out

i would take cousins over guys like Flacco and Dalton who are getting paid pretty well to be average quarterbacks. Sometimes you just have to overpay for above average but not great talent at a premium position. I personally hope he walks and goes to the Broncos or something so the redskins can go back to being the worst team in the division

I was going to say I'd take him over Dalton. I actually think Flacco isn't bad, I know everyone here seems to think he's garbage.

And I think the Redskins even with the worst QB in the league are better than the Eagles. Though Wentz was at least in the discussion for worst QB in the NFL this year so if you put him on the Redskins you'd have to find someone to QB the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I was going to say I'd take him over Dalton. I actually think Flacco isn't bad, I know everyone here seems to think he's garbage.
    I don't think Flacco is bad either, he's probably in that top 10-15 range, I'd put Cousins there too

+ Reply to Thread