+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kirk Cousins

my point was more that Flacco got big money to be good not great (though he got the superbowl too so obviously not apples to apples)

Any competent QB is going to get big money. It's better to go with a guy like Cousins than search for a QB, the Jets have been doing that for like 20 years.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

And the Flacco hate was toward mcbrickster, who lives only in the fantasy world.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Speaking of NFC East QBs, it's easy to make the comparison that Prescott will someday become Russell Wilson. Does anyone think he'll be that good?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    And the Flacco hate was toward mcbrickster, who lives only in the fantasy world.
    his record and stats have been horrible since he signed that big contract

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Speaking of NFC East QBs, it's easy to make the comparison that Prescott will someday become Russell Wilson. Does anyone think he'll be that good?
    he definitely seems to be more of the Wilson mold than the RN3 mode, but I really hope he falls off a cliff like RN3 did after Romo leaves so the franchise takes a huge step back

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    his record and stats have been horrible since he signed that big contract
    his only weapon is a 35 year old wide receiver

sorry, 37, man that's impressive that he still produces what he does

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    he can still play at a high level. He shouldn't retire.

his fantasy numbers have been horrible since he signed that big contract
    I know that's what you meant. And he doesn't have a lot to work with.

he can still play at a high level. He shouldn't retire.
    who Smith? He's done.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    he won't be as good running the ball. Wilson actually developed into a QB that can throw the deep ball well. I didn't think he was very good early in his career, he was more a runner than anything else. Now he can burn you in a couple ways. I think Prescott's numbers will be outstanding but I think any QB's numbers would be in that offense.

+ Reply to Thread