+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kirk Cousins

yet he's still the best receiver on that team, which is why you can't knock Flacco. He even made Torrey Smith look like a starting WR, after he left he completely fell off a cliff

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    he won't be as good running the ball. Wilson actually developed into a QB that can throw the deep ball well. I didn't think he was very good early in his career, he was more a runner than anything else. Now he can burn you in a couple ways. I think Prescott's numbers will be outstanding but I think any QB's numbers would be in that offense.
    Wilson is one of the few guys who can run well but is also really smart and never exposes himself. Prescott seems to be pretty smart like that. He makes good decisions and is pretty accurate outside of the pocket. He's basically what I had hoped Wentz would be. Wentz is getting a little better at scrambling but still doesn't have a lot of accuracy outside of the pocket and doesn't make smart plays on the move

It is hard to picture Prescott regressing much behind that line with that offense. Which makes me sad. He's like a modern day Mark Rypien. Steps into an offensive juggernaut and has success.

Wentz can extend a play to throw an awful pass over the middle off his back foot
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Who would you guys root for if the Giants play Dallas?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

predicted dmcbrickster response:

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Giants. I already told you that.
    I know you like the Giants. KN would definitely root for Dallas, he's actually planning to transition to a Cowboys fan because his mom lived in Austin.

Brickster too. over 50% of Delaware County have the Cowboy star tattooed on their calves,

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Sheli no doubt

we'll start a thread and call it "Our Giants" for Swing and his PSF crew
    Last edited by John Gulbunney; 01-05-2017 at 02:32 PM.

I don't think dmc even watches football or roots for anyone not on his fantasy teams.

Yeah I heard through the grapevine that Swing is really moving up in the ranks over on PSF.

+ Reply to Thread