+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: pp999 vs dmcbrickster 2017 playoff pickem

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    as long as the steelers, cowboys, or patriots don't win I'm pretty indifferent
    I'll be cheering for the LOCAL GUY Mike Daniels and the Packers.

Swing do you think offenses are more likely to perform better in a dome or outdoors during Hurricane Katrina? IMO, it doesn't really make a diff.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

swing do you think Atlanta automatically would win any game ever that they play at home just because its a dome? because thats what our friends danny mic and peep would have you believe

Swing do you think KN is fat and gross?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

interestingly enough, the falcons lost 3 games at home this year, not sure what happened there, luckily peep999 from the internet has already concluded that the packers can't win there though, so no need for them to worry

swing has gone out of his way to avoid hanging out with myself and mpt, it's really quite hurtful, but that's another subject for another time

i completely forgot the national championship game is tonight, i'm now pretty hyped about GTFOing and grabbing a few fingers of whiskey for the game tonight

Atlanta -4.5 Seattle Over 51
    New England -16 Houston Under 45
    Kansas City -1 Pittsburgh Under 46
    Dallas -4 Green Bay Over 51.5

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    swing has gone out of his way to avoid hanging out with myself and mpt, it's really quite hurtful, but that's another subject for another time
    why in the **** would Swing want to hang out with a bunch of jews?

no offense

who wouldn't want to drive an hour into the city to eat some tartare and poke?

+ Reply to Thread