+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Swing re: Giants/Packers

Swing re: Giants/Packers

rewatched game from regular season on NFL network last night. Packers played 2 deep almost all game, but Giants had chances when they didn't a bunch of times in the game. The Packers could play that way mainly because the Giants couldn't run the ball, Orleans Darkwa was the starter that game as Jennings was out and Perkins was used sparingly at that point. Erik Flowers, as usual, was getting raped by whoever he attempted to block. Giants should be able to run the ball better with Perkins/Jennings (I can't stand Jennings) and bring the safeties up. I think that puts more pressure on Manning to hit the big plays, which he missed every time in game 1, but there should be more opportunities. I'm not confident Manning can hit those plays based on the fact that he's sucked for most of the season.

Defensively I like the matchup for the Giants, especially if Cobb is slowed by his injury and plays. What worries me on defense is Aaron Rodgers breaking off a few big runs or stopping the TE, something the Giants don't do or seem to even care about.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Good analysis. I'm starting to change my mind and am now leaning towards the under. Plus i hate McCarthy as a coach. He's awful.

I'm really starting to think the Giants might win this.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I heard some of the NYG players were partying in Miami during their day off. I bet radio callers are outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Good analysis. I'm starting to change my mind and am now leaning towards the under. Plus i hate McCarthy as a coach. He's awful.

I'm really starting to think the Giants might win this.
    I think McCarthy is a shitty coach, too. I think he's going to try to stick to the same plan from game 1.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I heard some of the NYG players were partying in Miami during their day off. I bet radio callers are outraged.
    they were hanging out with Justin Bieber on a boat.

i think i'd be more upset they were hanging with beiber than if they were agholoring it up in a strip club

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    i think i'd be more upset they were hanging with beiber than if they were agholoring it up in a strip club

I don't think anyone cared, the media tried to make a big deal about it. The Philly Retards would have gone nuts, though. It would have been the talk of the Quakertown Applebees for days.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post

bhahahahahaha

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Ok lets go to Chris from Downingtown, Chris you're on WIP

Hey man love the show, first time long time. The last caller kind of stole my thunder...

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    lol

Swing re: Giants/Packers

Underdogs are 85-54 ATS when Ed Hochuli is the ref

Hochuli will be the head official for Giants +4.5 at Packers

+ Reply to Thread