+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Swing re: Giants/Packers

Really wouldn't have mattered if OBJ played a great game. Giants defense got exposed for what it is, terrible. Hopefully "genuinely nice" Fitz killed himself after the game. One less ****** around is something we can all celebrate.

Giants defense wasn't terrible, it's difficult to cover receivers for 10 seconds while Rodgers scrambles around. Perhaps they could have blitzed more though.

they did a good job of getting pressure in the first half for a while, but the pass rush disappeared. "Snacks" must have gotten tired, and Olivier Vernon made Cox look underpaid

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    the diva receivers are always inconsistent outside of TO and Irvin, I wonder why that is
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...en-bay-packers

Snacks played great as usual. They shut down the run. Vernon is overpaid, just like Fletcher Cox.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Rogers Cromartie getting hurt was a huge blow to the defense. Coty Sensabaugh isn't an NFL player.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

yes, and deservedly so.

what did you think of Mcadoo's play calling? Much was made of using Rainey on that short yardage play.

I flipped out when I saw Rainey in the backfield. I'm not one to judge playcalls all that much, I think Ben McAdoo knows a little more about it than pp999 from the internets. Based on what happened early in the game vs. late, you'd have to say McCarthy certainly did a better job than McAdoofus.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I'm not one to judge playcalls all that much, I think Ben McAdoo knows a little more about it than pp999 from the internets. .
    disagree here

There was a video of a guy in a Giants beanie crying on the NFL memes Facebook page that looks like Fitz I think. If I knew how to post it here I would

+ Reply to Thread