+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Swing re: Giants/Packers

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    the diva receivers are always inconsistent outside of TO and Irvin, I wonder why that is
    I would love for the boys to trade Bryant to Cleveland for any one of their WR's.

i'm having trouble telling whether you are being sarcastic or are really that retarded

nevermind, i should just go ahead and assume you are that retarded

I think Bryant has lost a little, he's still real good but I don't think he's elite anymore.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

i'm having trouble telling whether you are being sarcastic or are really that retarded
    Seriously? I wonder if you ever watch any football or if you just repeat Merrill Hodge. Dez has done nothing but collect a check for 2 years, bullied other receivers, and has the attitude of Beckham. Not retard goal post attitude but close. Dez is sidelined with a knee injury but is jumping up and down the entire game. You really should watch more games I understand espn is god to some but they really leave a lot to be desired.

KrukNut only watches Eagles games, and in doing so thinks they're right there with the best teams in the league. That should answer the question of whether he's retarded or not.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

never heard of this merrill hodge guy

Plus when Dez really came back, the first game against the birds he had Dak looking at him first, it was obvious. Pissed me off, the offense was so much better without him. As for the last few games the respective teams didn't have a shut down corner. Any shut down corner will make Dez disappear, then he cries, starts ****, he's a cancer. When he goes to the sidelines and screams at people I just want to see anyone throat punch him.

I'm with budman, i wish someone would throat punch Dez Bryant too.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    never heard of this merrill hodge guy
    ok melty

the joke was that it's hoge, DAN

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    could go for an Italian one right now

+ Reply to Thread