+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Swing re: Giants/Packers

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    the joke was that it's hoge, DAN
    Really nutface? Was that the joke? I never pay enough attention to know his name or the spelling. He was a less than a mediocre NFL player and *even though I thought it would be impossible) sucks at this job even more. Plus he thinks he is some kind of celebrity. Don't get me started on this scrub. He is Justin of the message boards.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yea, KN. **** you, nutface!!

nutface is a great name for him

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hoping for Rodgers vs. Brady in a great battle.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Likes. That games rating would be a top 5 of all time

The finality of it all was the hardest part

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by budman View Post
    The finality of it all was the hardest part

Brady v Rogers all the way.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Funny

Wouldn't it be great if this was the same situation as the 90's? New rookies first year they let people know they were good, then they took the **** over. And if it wasn't for Switzer they would have had 4 SB's in a row.
    Switzer made Steve Young's career
    Cowboys made Odell's career
    Now Anthony (rookie CB) made Cook's career
    Although I will say Cook looks like he's going to be great anyway, that was a great 3rd and 20 catch.
    Just what I needed another "The Catch" the last one still haunts me. Freshman in high school, $110 on the line, my 3 favorite NFL players all on top of Montana, all you see is the ball trickle out ugh!
    The Cowboys make careers because they still are America's team
    I'm over it, next year will be fresh and new

Although I have a Steeler fan brother whose convinced the Steelers will win. I told him I don't see them beating KC and Brady in any universe. He's a Steeler fan because when we were kids Bradshaw beat Dallas in 2 bowls and I hated them with a passion, so he spent the last 40 years wearing black and gold. We were hoping to meet in the bowl for the 4th time.
    Pats 37-20

Quote Originally Posted by budman View Post
    Although I have a Steeler fan brother whose convinced the Steelers will win. I told him I don't see them beating KC and Brady in any universe. He's a Steeler fan because when we were kids Bradshaw beat Dallas in 2 bowls and I hated them with a passion, so he spent the last 40 years wearing black and gold. We were hoping to meet in the bowl for the 4th time.
    Pats 37-20
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

+ Reply to Thread