+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Knicks are a joke

Knicks are a joke

Nice defensive effort by Carmelo on TJ's game winner.

lol

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    porzingis blew that game for them, no need for him to shoot a three there...

the air ball led to an easy fast break

it was wide open. You have to take that shot.

And I don't think anyone anywhere thinks the Knicks aren't a joke. They don't bother trying to play any defense especially defending the 3. They have no way out of the mess they're currently in, and signing complete shitbags like Joakim Noah puts them further in the hole. That guy is complete garbage. As for the Sixers, Noel just blows on the offensive end of the floor. Embiid looks like a pretty good player, the rest of the team is filled with borderline NBA players.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Noel was hitting some 12 footers last night. His shot didn't look like the complete abomination it usually does.

Hitting 12 footers one night doesn't do anything for me. He's constantly confused on offense and you really can't trust him with the ball.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Love Carmelo Ballhogger's stat line last night: 28 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist.

"F*** the Uptown Brothers. They don't pass the ball, never get back on defense, take five steps on every layup? And stop blaming Whitey for all of your problems. Slavery ended 137 years ago.............Move The F*** On."--------Monty Brogan

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Of-Ron-Jones View Post
    Love Carmelo Ballhogger's
    I thought his last name was Anthony?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    lol

Sixers getting closer and closer to the dynasty. Knicks stuck in the mud for next 30 years.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Sixers dynasty, lol. I can't believe people are getting roped into that.

deal with it

+ Reply to Thread