+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Hextall And Hakstol

Gulbunney had been bitching for like 2 years that they never won shootouts. He seems to have stopped that so they must be winning them now.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I like that you offer well thought out solutions and put yourself in the GM position to fix the issues. Previously we just had Swing and Gulbunney saying how bad the team is and how they aren't watching without going over what needs to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Gulbunney had been bitching for like 2 years that they never won shootouts. He seems to have stopped that so they must be winning them now.
    LMFAO

And you're right. They are better at SO's, currently 13th in the league at a 55.6% shootout win %

https://www.sportingcharts.com/nhl/s...rcentage/2016/

Quote Originally Posted by GirouxThe4thLineScratch View Post
    Thank you. I try my best.
    Thoughts on the Raiders moving to Vegas?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Thoughts on the Raiders moving to Vegas?
    Raiders have no choice. City of Oakland doesn't have a viable plan to keep the Raiders. The Lott group is a joke. Raiders are far better off in Vegas.

Flyers and Devils tonight. Wonder what the reaction will be if NJ blows them out.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    How do you feel knowing the real identity of the devil?
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    How do you feel knowing the real identity of the devil?
    Bad.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    DOes it rhyme with shmarak shmomama?
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Devils pooped all over the Flyers last night 4-1. Another beating coming up today vs. the Islanders.

Hakstol looks more and more like a bum every day. With that ridiculous expression on his face all the time. This guy is looking like a joke as a coach.

The Flyers got embarrassed last night by Miles F****** Wood lmfao.

Hextall sitting around watching this garbage and not doing anything about it, isn't helping matters either.

If they lose bad again today, SOMETHING has to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by GirouxThe4thLineScratch View Post
    Devils pooped all over the Flyers last night 4-1. Another beating coming up today vs. the Islanders.

Hakstol looks more and more like a bum every day. With that ridiculous expression on his face all the time. This guy is looking like a joke as a coach.

The Flyers got embarrassed last night by Miles F****** Wood lmfao.

Hextall sitting around watching this garbage and not doing anything about it, isn't helping matters either.

If they lose bad again today, SOMETHING has to be done.
    Breather post
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

+ Reply to Thread