+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hextall And Hakstol

hey KN why not let someone new post without being a ****ing retard
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hextall And Hakstol

Sorry for being welcoming to new posters bro

you weren't being welcoming, you were being rude. Now that the board is in self moderation mode please exercise some discipline.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hextall And Hakstol

Always exepcting the worst in people, impeaching my character in front of new posters, shameful

Quote Originally Posted by GirouxThe4thLineScratch View Post
    First post here, so before I begin, let me start by saying hello to all my fellow Flyers fans. Good to be here to join the discussion with you. Looking forward to some great Flyers talk.

OK now that's out of the way, I'd like to start a discussion on GM Ron Hextall and head coach Dave Hakstol. Specifically, about the job they're doing so far. The Flyers scratched their way into the playoffs last year barely getting in and were promptly eliminated in the first round. They appear to be in the same position this year or slightly worse. Hextall has fought cap space problems since he became GM. Despite the fact that the team is bad to mediocre, it always appears the Flyers are at or near the cap limit.

Hextall went on record this week as saying the Flyers have a plan and are sticking to it. Somebody clue me in as to what the plan is because right now this team is garbage to watch.

Coach Hakstol is the man of mystery. His head-scratching moves are often logic-defying. Benching Schenn, Ghost, Konecny, and most recently a healthy Gudas just to name a few. No consistent lines which are always shuffling trying to find the right combo. He appears to play favorites as some other players who have been terrible at times, appear to be totally safe from a benching (Couturier). Is this a case of a college coach who's simply in over his head at the NHL level or is it a case of him not having the right players to fit his "system"?

I'm looking forward to hearing all your thoughts. Enjoy the game today vs. Washington and let's hope we don't get killed lol.
    Wow. That was utterly embarrassing. Just awful. What was most shocking was that the team apparently gave up. After the awful Provorov turnover that ended up in the back of the net, this team stopped trying. In the old days, you can bet after a horrific display like that, you could count on someone being traded and/or fired. Under Hextall, who knows?

I'm guessing he won't mind staying the course. After all, even if they lose every game for the rest of the season, it means they end up with a better draft pick. I'm guessing that's his mentality right now because he hasn't shown that he's actively going to make moves.

Unreal. SMH
    Yes, absolutely. Namely MacDonald, Streit, VDV, Del Zotto. I'd also consider trading Couturier and Mason.
    Thank you. Got the idea from Team Canada when they played Giroux on the 4th line and then made him a healthy scratch.
    Go back to psf, ****.

Hextall And Hakstol

Lol

well, Swing just got his playoff challenge bonus point deducted. KN is now tied for the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Go back to psf, ****.
    First of all, I tried that. For some reason, I can't post there anymore. They never gave me an explanation why. To date, I've also received no notifications as to why my posting privileges have been blocked. Strangely enough, I can log in just fine lol. Just can't make a post or reply to one.

My honest opinion is that is has something to do with PhillyGirl or whatever she calls herself. She didn't like me from day one right from the start and, in fact, after my first few posts there she told me she was debating about keeping me around. This was after just a few posts, mind you. I did nothing wrong. Either then or after.

Some jerk who calls himself FLiP, who apparently is also a poster here as well, also called for me to be banned there. Again, for what reason I have no idea.

Secondly, why are you so angry at me? What's the reason for cursing at me? Did I do something to you?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Jerk store called Swing

Hextall And Hakstol

Flip is a fa660t

don't pay any attention to them, Giroux. You can talk about the Flyers, Swing only really watches football and KrukNut as far as I can tell doesn't watch any sports. Gulbunney knows his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    Flip is a fa660t
    He gives me that impression as well lol.

+ Reply to Thread