+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hextall And Hakstol

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    don't pay any attention to them, Giroux. You can talk about the Flyers, Swing only really watches football and KrukNut as far as I can tell doesn't watch any sports. Gulbunney knows his stuff.
    lol

Gulbunney is ok but i always preferred Barack Lamana

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    they wont let me switch it

PSF is good for the lols
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    PSF is good for the lols

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    PSF is good for the lols
    That's about all it's good for. Most of them don't know anything about hockey. I destroyed many an idiot over there in debates.

what was your name over there?

Quote Originally Posted by GirouxThe4thLineScratch View Post
    That's about all it's good for. Most of them don't know anything about hockey. I destroyed many an idiot over there in debates.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    what was your name over there?
    Same as it is here.

Just thinking about the Flyers situation right now. What a tough spot Hextall is in.

He's stated numerous times he isn't going to trade youth for veterans. He probably can't trade the cap dumps holding this team down, either.

MacDonald specifically. If he can't trade a cap dump, we certainly won't be seeing guys like Sam Morin or Travis Sanheim up with the big club this year.

What a bad spot to be in. This team is lucky I'm not the GM because if I was, Giroux, Voracek, Couturier, MacDonald, Del Zotto and Mason would all be gone in a heartbeat.

Thankfully, we got a few contracts that are up at the end of the year and we can expose MacDonald to Las Vegas. I hope they pick him up.

Bad time to be a Flyers fan right now. The only good part about the losing will be a better draft pick.

I like that you offer well thought out solutions and put yourself in the GM position to fix the issues. Previously we just had Swing and Gulbunney saying how bad the team is and how they aren't watching without going over what needs to be done.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I like that you offer well thought out solutions and put yourself in the GM position to fix the issues. Previously we just had Swing and Gulbunney saying how bad the team is and how they aren't watching without going over what needs to be done.
    Thank you. I try my best.

+ Reply to Thread