+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Holy **** Joel Embiid

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Rookie of the year nucka. He'll be back playing after the break.
    oh, Rookie of the Year in his 4th year in the league how wonderful.

And I'm not sure that 14 minutes every other game is actually "playing"
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

looks like Melty was right about this guy

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...se-league-game
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    oh, Rookie of the Year in his 4th year in the league how wonderful.

And I'm not sure that 14 minutes every other game is actually "playing"
    I don't think anything makes pp999 saltier than realizing the Sixers are gonna be dominant for the next 15 years while the Knicks are turning into the Nets
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I've known the Knicks will not be good for a long time. Sixers have way too many guys who turn the ball over. I mean if things go right they could be a very good team, but the Sixers fans acting like multiple titles is a guarantee is pretty much what internet pp999 lives for. A horrific fail in Philly.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I've known the Knicks will not be good for a long time.
    FAKE NEWS.

Do the Pelicans have any shot at beating any of the big boys in the west in a playoff series now? GS would obviously play small ball against them and expose them defensively. But guarding two skilled 7 footers will be extremely difficult. Outside of the Sixers, not many teams have the bigs to go against that lineup.

Lol the Kings are going to completely in the tank and the Sixers a top 3 pick

Sam Hinkie was a ****ing god. But the breathers still hate him

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Do the Pelicans have any shot at beating any of the big boys in the west in a playoff series now?
    zero percent

having a big guy is nice, but the NBA is shoot the 3, defend the 3.

+ Reply to Thread