+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sixers beat Raptors

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    rookie of the year already locked up while the #1 pick has been sidelined all season, i know you hate the 6ers and don't want to admit it, but their future is looking a little bright right now
    and future annual 6th man of the year in Saric.

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    only 5.5 games out of a playoff spot. they're playing much better now than the first 25 games. and when Simmons starts playing games, they'll only get better.
    wrong
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

with the Kings losing Gay, getting their #1 is looking like a possibility.
    wrong
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

and future annual 6th man of the year in Saric.
    he's awful

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Saric isn't even the strating PF now
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

6th man isn't usually a starter. In basketball you only start 5.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    and when Ben comes back Ersan will be his backup and he'll be the seventh

I was basically agreeing with you that he's not good and is a backup to a career rental player

+ Reply to Thread