+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Las Vegas Raiders

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Las Vegas Raiders

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Eagles @ Raiders 2020

lol, was just going to post that Danny Mic will make the trip out every 8 years

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    lol, was just going to post that Danny Mic will make the trip out every 8 years
    LOLOL
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    nah every year for flyers now

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    KN - I don't think pp999 actually laughed at your post.

agreed, i think he might be mocking me

Blog Entries
    Well, that would be downright hurtful and disrespectful. I certainly hope that's not the case.

especially because i'm not the person in this thread who is rooting for his misery

12-year-old girl is thrown a surprise 'PERIOD party' by her mom - complete with a cake and tampons - to try and make menstruating 'more fun'

For most girls, starting their period is a moment that is celebrated privately - if at all.
    When Brooke Lee, 12, from Jacksonville, Florida, reached the landmark moment, her mother took the unusual step of surprising her with a 'period party'.
    Her 17-year-old cousin Autumn Jenkins shared pictures of the event on Twitter, writing: 'Brooke started her period today and my family is super extra.'

un injection: Her mother Shelly came up with the idea because Brooke, from Jacksonville, Florida, was anxious about starting her period
    Brooke was given a chocolate cake decorated with the words 'congrats on your period' written in red icing and pizza as well as tampons and pads.

Her mother Shelly said she organized the event - attended by family and close friends - after Brooke had confided that she was worried about getting her period for the first time.
    'I wanted to make this event a little more fun,' she told BuzzFeed News.
    Autumn said her aunt opted for a chocolate cake because of its serotonin content 'to help her with Brooke's first period.'

well, less so rooting than others i'd say

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post

12-year-old girl is thrown a surprise 'PERIOD party' by her mom - complete with a cake and tampons - to try and make menstruating 'more fun'

For most girls, starting their period is a moment that is celebrated privately - if at all.
    When Brooke Lee, 12, from Jacksonville, Florida, reached the landmark moment, her mother took the unusual step of surprising her with a 'period party'.
    Her 17-year-old cousin Autumn Jenkins shared pictures of the event on Twitter, writing: 'Brooke started her period today and my family is super extra.'

un injection: Her mother Shelly came up with the idea because Brooke, from Jacksonville, Florida, was anxious about starting her period
    Brooke was given a chocolate cake decorated with the words 'congrats on your period' written in red icing and pizza as well as tampons and pads.

Her mother Shelly said she organized the event - attended by family and close friends - after Brooke had confided that she was worried about getting her period for the first time.
    'I wanted to make this event a little more fun,' she told BuzzFeed News.
    Autumn said her aunt opted for a chocolate cake because of its serotonin content 'to help her with Brooke's first period.'

they should bake a tampon into the cake like they do for the king cake at mardi gras

+ Reply to Thread