+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sixers board to be taken down

Sixers board to be taken down

We're experiencing some database/server issues, and the technicians at ADK Innovations, LLC have pinpointed the issue to the Sixers board data. Unfortunately this means the board has to be taken down so that we can go through the data with a fine tooth comb. This is a fairly long process that must be trusted, and I wouldn't expect the board to be back up until Embiid leaves for free agency in 2 years. Thank you for both your participation and patience. Any questions can be emailed to Justin at [email protected].

Thanks again.

J
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    We're experiencing some database/server issues, and the technicians at ADK Innovations, LLC have pinpointed the issue to the Sixers board data. Unfortunately this means the board has to be taken down so that we can go through the data with a fine tooth comb. This is a fairly long process that must be trusted, and I wouldn't expect the board to be back up until Embiid leaves for free agency in 2 years. Thank you for both your participation and patience. Any questions can be emailed to Justin at [email protected].

Thanks again.

J

Embiid ain't going anywhere in two years.

He'll be restricted and the Sixers can match any offer. Which would be great for our cap because other teams can't max him as far as the Sixers can.

Thanks again.

J
    Tough times for you. Sixers Process coming into it's own and muslims will soon be kicked out.

Great times for decent human beings though.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Man, this journey from the 5/6 seed to the biggest joke in sports history then the ascent back to a 5/6 seed some day has been quite a trip.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Man, this journey from the 5/6 seed to the biggest joke in sports history then the ascent back to a 5/6 seed some day has been quite a trip.

+ Reply to Thread