+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TSN Top 67 Since 1967-Parent Greatest Goalie and Flyer Lindros 3rd Greatest Flyer

TSN Top 67 Since 1967-Parent Greatest Goalie and Flyer Lindros 3rd Greatest Flyer

Interesting stuff by TSN. Ranking the greatest 67 players since the 1967 Expansion.

http://www.tsn.ca/argue-away-tsn-hoc...ce-67-1.659241

Bernie Parent, lol. He's not close to a top 5 goalie, probably not top 10.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

And I'm pretty sure that list isn't in rank order, unless the rankings happen to fall in alphabetic order.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Spot on

i worked with his neice in Ohio, true KN story. she said i was the only person that at actually knew how to pronounce her last name in Ohio. Huge cans

I'd bet there are people in Ohio that can pronounce her name.

everybody can, but nobody does the first time

she must have been impressed. Oui Oui.

just repped you a pic link, face is meh but cans are incredible

link doesn't work, really want to see the pic

just post it here, it's not like someone is going to stalk her facebook account. Except you, anyway.

Last edited by KrukNut; 01-30-2017 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Danny Mic FOMO

+ Reply to Thread