+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: TSN Top 67 Since 1967-Parent Greatest Goalie and Flyer Lindros 3rd Greatest Flyer

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    lol @ dmc. Didn't get to see the pic, what a loser.
    lol

French Candians are almost as bad as the Fergusons. They swarm south jersey in the summer.

speedos and never wear deodorant.

I'm in a tough spot. any congregation of Irish people often leads to a domestic disturbance that escalates into a full-on brawl. on the other end of my heritage spectrum, people tend to get nervous when a bunch of German people get together to celebrate how great it is to be German.

Bernie Parent's wikipedia page said that he's lived in WWC for a long time. ****ing dirtbag probably goes to the motel pools where he doesn't belong for a swim in lieu of a shower.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Amy Fadool. I'd eat her ass.

I'm sure she's doing an enema right now in preparation for the blessed event.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    she still has that baby weight from two years ago

Fadool has them crazy eyes. she's definitely falsely accused someone of ape-ray after pulling a Gone Girl with a wine bottle.

+ Reply to Thread