+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TSN Top 67 Since 1967-Parent Greatest Goalie and Flyer Lindros 3rd Greatest Flyer

i really wanted to send it to you only so danny mic would get jealous

well delete it now then he won't see it.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

she does look like an alien, and being French Canadian you know her hairy ***** smells.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

i'm glad you agree, nobody ever agreed with me and acted like she was a 10. the body was a 10, but that doesn't mean the face can't be a 6-7

she was half french canadian, quarter portuguese, quarter italian, so you know she was batshit crazy. I knew her boyfriend and would see him out all the time hitting on every girl that walked past. took her 3 years to realize he was cheating on her, when she finally did my buddy snuck in there during the fallout and hit that, lol

well at least you've changed your story to include your mythical "buddy". Well done.

lol @ dmc. Didn't get to see the pic, what a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    i'm glad you agree, nobody ever agreed with me and acted like she was a 10. the body was a 10, but that doesn't mean the face can't be a 6-7
    you can't be a 10 when you have one of those no chin faces. Max is a 7 at that point.

Simmer my negro
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

TSN Top 67 Since 1967-Parent Greatest Goalie and Flyer Lindros 3rd Greatest Flyer

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    And I'm pretty sure that list isn't in rank order, unless the rankings happen to fall in alphabetic order.
    Lol. It's a shame there is oxygen being wasted on people this ****ing stupid.

top million people in Philadelphia, ranked by the telephone book

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe they ranked Bob Gainey over Wayne Gretzky. What a horrible list.

+ Reply to Thread