+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rough weekend for your Sixers, Swing

he's a backup
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

e5'd

Sixers are ascending, Knicks are descending.

Sixers tried to be bad on purpose and landed two franchise cornerstones with probably a third coming this offseason.

Knicks tried to be good and still ended up sucking, and no hope for the future.

lol

the difference is I realize the Knicks aren't going to have the chance to be good for a long time. Meanwhile you morons celebrated the Sixers being the biggest joke in American sports history thinking it was some amazing revolutionary idea to lose games on purpose. It shouldn't have been allowed, but that's why no one cares about the NBA.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I mean just thinking the wrong move is to be competitive shows how stupid you people are. And by you people I mean Swing.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    the difference is I realize the Knicks aren't going to have the chance to be good for a long time. Meanwhile you morons celebrated the Sixers being the biggest joke in American sports history thinking it was some amazing revolutionary idea to lose games on purpose. It shouldn't have been allowed, but that's why no one cares about the NBA.
    I mean just thinking the wrong move is to be competitive shows how stupid you people are. And by you people I mean Swing.
    Trust the process, buddy.

I'm going to be so happy when Embiid suffers a career ending injury and they ship him back to the jungle where he belongs

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post

e5'd
    link me!

I'm going to be so happy when Embiid suffers a career ending injury and they ship him back to the jungle where he belongs
    Rooting for injuries. Classy.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I hope you get run over by a car on your next jog

+ Reply to Thread