+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: nice to see George HW Bush cost me 20

nice to see George HW Bush cost me 20

with that retarded coin flip that shouldn't count. Hope that old bastard dies today.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

nice to see George HW Bush cost me 20

Lol

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    just got in to work, was all types of ripped up last night

move super bowl to Saturday dummies

I can't imagine you're any more drunk than the usual Monday morning
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    just got in to work, was all types of ripped up last night

move super bowl to Saturday dummies
    Been saying this for years............players get two weeks off anyways, is one day going to make a difference?

Saturday night Super Bowl, 8 PM kickoff..........

they should move Thursday night football to Friday, this should probably stop dmc and GORJ from showing up drunk to work on Friday. I mean clearly it isn't their fault, doesn't the boss know they watched football the night before???

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I can't imagine you're any more drunk than the usual Monday morning

Yeah that was sad and embarrassing for our country.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    lol

+ Reply to Thread