+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: YouTube Scouting the Eagles Draft

YouTube Scouting the Eagles Draft

this guy is unreal

walterfootball has this guy going to the Eagles:

Dalvin Cook would be a perfect fit for the offense but the Eagles have too many holes to draft a RB in the first round:

I doubt he's on the board when the Eagles pick but would be a great pick if he drops:

And obviously this would be a great pick if available

Dude, this is pretty weak. Watermelonshore is already scouting the 2021 draft on MaxPreps.

Lol

Was going to start this thread on drafttalkcentral.com but looks like ADK Innovations **** that side project down

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I'd be pretty bummed by putting that FSU trash on this team
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

No to Corey or Quincy. Need some Dalvin or Marshon. Eagles have too many "skill position" guys with qu33r names like Jordan and Nelson and Ryan. need some street names in there.

Draft that white WR Cooper Kupp from Eastern Washington in the 2nd round. **** Mike Williams.

get that white running back, too.

+ Reply to Thread