+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: YouTube Scouting the Eagles Draft

I don't know why you criticize Wentz so much, he's a good young QB.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    I don't know why you criticize Wentz so much, he's a good young QB.
    he's ok. After the first 3 games he was ridiculously overrated. He doesn't have the talent to be an elite QB, and people were talking like he was one already. Then when things went south it was everyone else's fault and 0% his fault. I'm not saying he'll be Kolb or Foles, he's better than they are, but he will never be elite. Actually, Kolb and Foles got the same hype from the usual morons.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

i was critical of Wentz peep, if you're looking for an apologist you should only be looking at mr. On this

What talent does he lack? He has the physical tools, seems to be pretty smart. Adapted to the NFL game quickly. He had some accuracy issues but that figures to improve as he gets older and his targets become more reliable.

his release is awful. He checks down like Sam Bradford. He hasn't shown any ability to throw the ball deep.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    i was critical of Wentz peep, if you're looking for an apologist you should only be looking at mr. On this
    when were you critical?

he made a lot of bad decisions but he also seems like he'll be smart enough to remedy most of that. he basically went straight from I-AA competition to starting in the NFL after missing the preseason. it's not fair to judge him either way yet. If he gets some weapons and still can't win games then he's a bust, but its too early to tell now.

btw, peep, sounds like he may have just bought a house in north wildwood

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    when were you critical?
    I was critical many times, check the file

you weren't here. Your post before that one was an excuse train.

He's like a far less talented Matt Stafford. That's what he is. Arm isn't as strong and he doesn't take chances, in that respect he's like Sam Bradford. But he's not as accurate as Bradford.

he's going to work on his arm slot all offseason though, watch out

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    he's going to work on his arm slot all offseason though, watch out
    that's what I'm talking about. People act like that's a minor thing. If it were it would have been fixed years ago. He releases the ball like Tim Tebow. Actually that's a good comparison.

+ Reply to Thread