+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: YouTube Scouting the Eagles Draft

it was a joke though, you aren't great at detecting internet sarcasm

you don't think Eagles fans have said that??
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I'm sure Swing probably said that to his wife sometime in the past month, but you can't lump us all in with the breathers

Swing and his brother in law came up with a training technique to fix him in a week in between bouts at UFC 238
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

why are you taking shots at Swing? He's always nice to your face.

he's the only other poster on the board now that watches the Eagles, unfortunately, so I don't have anybody to spread the insults around to

also I'm actually 80% that he did say that to his wife at some point, though

mcbrickster watches the Eagles when they play a team with one of his fantasy players

he also doesnt' even think in complete sentences so it's not even fun to make fun of him

yeah I don't know what happened to him he seems mildly retarded now

Swing has changed. I can't remember the last time he mentioned teen mom 2. I figured this week would be the week when Javi found a black guy with Kailyn at the house.

Pp999 do you think it was ok for jenelle to tell the Internet she was pregnant before her mom?

+ Reply to Thread