+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: YouTube Scouting the Eagles Draft

she didn't really tell the internet, someone just found her accident report online. I have no doubt that her and David have physically violent fights.

Also, Leah is definitely banging her sisters husband. No doubt in my mind.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    she didn't really tell the internet, someone just found her accident report online. I have no doubt that her and David have physically violent fights.

Also, Leah is definitely banging her sisters husband. No doubt in my mind.
    Spoiler?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/02/06/...regnant-recap/

For the record I think she can do what she wants

Swing has changed. I can't remember the last time he mentioned teen mom 2. I figured this week would be the week when Javi found a black guy with Kailyn at the house.
    Haven't seen the current episode yet.

I'm surprised it took this long for Kailyn to start mudsharking. It was obviously in her future from the beginning. Fat and ugly white chick, dated mostly puerto ricans, went to a black college, she was dancing around it for years. Can't wait to see the black guy ignore her kids lol

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    he made a lot of bad decisions but he also seems like he'll be smart enough to remedy most of that. he basically went straight from I-AA competition to starting in the NFL after missing the preseason. it's not fair to judge him either way yet. If he gets some weapons and still can't win games then he's a bust, but its too early to tell now.

btw, peep, sounds like he may have just bought a house in north wildwood
    noice!

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    yeah I don't know what happened to him he seems mildly retarded now

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

YouTube Scouting the Eagles Draft

guy doesn't want his red wings, I guess.

sent this to Howie. he gave them third round grades.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post

sent this to Howie. he gave them third round grades.

blacks are really smart
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

+ Reply to Thread