+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: I would put Carson Wentz as a top 10 QB right now

Go Birds!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

where did peepee999 go with his Wentz hate?

actually, where the **** did everyone go?
    "you are a factory of sadness... well, see you sunday" - browns fan (applies to eagles as well)

Quote Originally Posted by swvaphillyrobo View Post
    where did peepee999 go with his Wentz hate?

actually, where the **** did everyone go?

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    If you guys get to win the
    bowl, you will understand
    the beauty of that video.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Senior Member Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    c00t3r?!
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeYourBeans View Post
    Nah, I suck dick for money.
    phillysportscentral.com

Okoto Value = $296,300.59

philaphans.com

Okoto Value = $126,671.04

+ Reply to Thread