+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Revis

Am i surprised that a black man has the emotional maturity of a 6 year old and can't control himself? Is that what you're asking me?

I wonder if Belmont thinks Revis can beat Hopkins in a boxing match.

I'd say the Eagles would try to get him, but they probably have their eye on a different washed up bum in Victor Cruz
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

literally zero chance the eagles go after Cruz

it's not like it's something they haven't done. They went after the shitty Steve Smith and Miles Austin
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

and you quickly looked up their best years and figured that's what they'd do with the Eagles

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I don't see an issue with a one year deal with no guarantees which is what he'll get wherever he goes
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

who cruz or revis?

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Cruz
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

or Lurie could just eliminate the middle man and flush whatever the minimum guarantee is down the toilet

+ Reply to Thread