+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: lol Sixers

lol Sixers

tank still going. The idea that Colangelo did a bad job is absurd, this is what Sam died for. When you draft 3 centers top 6 in 3 consecutive drafts this is what you end up with. Embiid also now out until March. I'm not sure if you can even call it a tank at this point, just the worst run organization in the history of American sports.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

awfulstack, on 23 February 2017 - 05:10 PM, said:
    Noel was not going to sign here for less than a max deal. That is a non starter for me and then I get what I can.

To call it an awful trade is being blind to what a pending free agent is actually worth.

NS
    You do not know that. You don't. You can assume, but everything we've seen about this team is they play for each other, not the money. THAT is why Dario Saric is here now, not next season.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

they play for each other, folks. Not money.

NS
    GTFOH with the rumors. Rumors from who?

I'm telling you that the way these guys felt about each other, how they all wanted to stay, it means they would have understood that none of them could get full value.

My god he's dumb. It's no wonder he's never right about anything.

Asshat. Is that why Saric is a 76er this year and not next year when he could get a much bigger deal?

STFU, the adults are talking.

Saric said he came because he made a promise to Brown and he wanted to play with his friends.

he wanted to play with his friends, lol

lol NS is becoming unhinged, he really loved that flat-topped, rental-house-destroying douche.

You can't assume what anyone thinks at any time, but he can say that Nerlens Noel was going to accept a backup role at half of what he could get on the open market.

the plus in all of this is that Swing and KN can finally call Noel what he is, a one dimensional player that's overrated in that dimension.

lol no, he's still an upper echelon defender.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Sources: If Sixers do not receive Mavs top-18 protected pick this season, it converts to 2 2nd-round picks: Mavs 2nds in 2017 and 2018.

+ Reply to Thread