+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Embiid out for year again

Embiid out for year again

lol, what a joke. Trust the process, though.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I think E5 can hear me smile through the internet
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

We're seeing why Hinkie was a joke now.

they obviously shut him down because there is no reason for him to play in a lost season. tank to ensure a top 5 pick, start the best young core in basketball next season

LOL the team is like 20-38, and no Simmons. What incentive is there to play him?

Now I'm just wish the league would fire Colangelo, since this is obviously tanking.

It's not tanking, he's trying to clean up an awful roster that he inherited.

And Embiid is definitely injured. If you think they're asking him to sit out because they want to lose then you're nuts. He came injured, he got more injured, he played a tiny bit, and he got injured again. I don't know why you would think he's ever going to be handle an NBA season.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I think E5 can hear me smile through the internet
    I can. heard Franzke and Anderson smiling calling Phils' games. heard Tim Saunders frowning during the Flyers game. heard BS gnash his teeth during his sixers analysis. you can pick up all kinds of things if you just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    And Embiid is definitely injured. If you think they're asking him to sit out because they want to lose then you're nuts. He came injured, he got more injured, he played a tiny bit, and he got injured again. I don't know why you would think he's ever going to be handle an NBA season.
    I predict he and Greg Oden will co-star in a BET sitcom called Knee-groes.

E5, Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I predict he and Greg Oden will co-star in a BET sitcom called Knee-groes.

E5, Ladies and Gentlemen!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I can. heard Franzke and Anderson smiling calling Phils' games. heard Tim Saunders frowning during the Flyers game. heard BS gnash his teeth during his sixers analysis. you can pick up all kinds of things if you just listen.

He might still play this year once the knee stops swelling.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    He might still play this year once the knee stops swelling.
    great news!

+ Reply to Thread