+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spring Training

Spring Training

Going to a game next week. Spoonguy, what prospects are actually supposed to be any good?

check the PSC home page, there's a full review of the 2012 minor league system
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    check the PSC home page, there's a full review of the 2012 minor league system
    Was Cody Asche projected to be the next George Brett?

Only by NS and KN
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

seems JP Crawford is just as close to making an impact now as he was back then.

Went to the game against the Braves in Orlando, but was too busy chasing the kid around to do any scouting, don't know how Belmont does it. I think they only had a couple hits though anyway. Almost forgot MICK-EY MOR-AN-DI-NIIII was a coach.

Spring Training

Really enjoying the AA travel log. Keep them coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yesterday S1 did get given some bad milk at steak & shake and threw up everywhere in the car. That was fun.

I'm sure you went back and asked for a discount

+ Reply to Thread