+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spring Training

Well kids eat free with a $9 purchase

Spring Training

Lol

Steak N Shake sounds like a nice restaurant
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The food actually wasn't terrible. It's kinda like a cross between Wendy's and Nifty Fifty's.

Usually when you get violently ill from the food it doesn't generate a positive yelp review. I guess you got your whole $9 back.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

they didn't charge us for the train ride to Auschwitz. 5 stars!

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    The food actually wasn't terrible. It's kinda like a cross between Wendy's and Nifty Fifty's.

I bet mcbrickster saves the "Best of Philly" paper cups and uses them as glassware in his house

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Usually when you get violently ill from the food it doesn't generate a positive yelp review. I guess you got your whole $9 back.
    Nah no positive review here just saying the "food" wasn't terrible. The food didn't make him sick, the drink did.

you're right, it sounds like you had a fantastic meal. My bad.

Wasn't terrible = fantastic, got it

+ Reply to Thread