+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Thread: 2017 Free Agency GDT

Luck is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Newton, Winston and Prescott too high.
    lol
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Newton, Winston and Prescott too high.
    lol

23000 breathers at the Linc yesterday. Not sure why the environmentalist aren't looking at this regarding climate change.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Breathers really want Darrelle Revis

Let's see how many Boston championship cast offs we can sign to go with Chris Long, LaGarrett Blount

We're such a second rare sports city. So embarrassing

Revis seems like the kind of washed up loser the Eagles would sign. I was shocked they didn't go after Victor Cruz.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Revis has been dreadful ever since his last leg injury. But I wouldn't expect the Breathers to know that.

LET'S GO AND GET REVIS, CUZ!!

+ Reply to Thread