+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Free Agency GDT

Mike Williams maybe, but i would rather they get one of the CBs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Swing this was my first eagles game besides being conceived at halftime of an eagles giants game in the 700 level:

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...9011040phi.htm
    Back when the Pats were perennially shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Swing this was my first eagles game besides being conceived at halftime of an eagles giants game in the 700 level:

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...9011040phi.htm
    well the Eagles covered so I'm sure your dad went through the McDonalds drive thru drunk and got you whatever you wanted
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Back when the Pats were perennially shitty.
    Eagles Randall Cunningham 52 yard rush (Roger Ruzek kick)

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Mike Williams maybe, but i would rather they get one of the CBs.
    If Mike Williams or Corey Davis is there the Eagles are taking him.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    If Mike Williams or Corey Davis is there the Eagles are taking him.
    I disagree. They're gonna load up on receivers in FA and take best available during the draft. Which likely won't be a WR.

if davis or williams are there at 14 they will probably be best available, and there's nothing like adding a stud WR in the draft to show your commitment to your young QB.

plus they really can't make their WR corps as good as it needs to be just through FA, Jeffrey and Pryor are going to get paid way too much to be slightly above average.

I don't think they're guaranteed studs. They'd be going top 10 if they were.

They desperately need cornerbacks and there are a lot of top-end talents in this draft, a few of which will fall to 14.

Williams and Davis aren't exactly young Julio Joneses

they're probably better than Jeffery or Pryor though. plus, once they sign Bouye they can use the 2nd on a corner, especially since this draft is very deep for corners.

+ Reply to Thread