+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Free Agency GDT

They aren't better than Jeffrey. But you're limited on cap space, and signing an overpaid WR isn't going to work. It's not like the team doesn't have a hundred other holes, that's why they have to get players through the draft and it's going to be a few years minimum. You can get CB's later in the draft and hope one hits, right now rely on the pass rush so that the horrific secondary isn't exposed all the time.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Bouye stinks. I doubt they sign him.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No way Roseman has the balls to throw big money at another FA cornerback. At least i hope not.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...=roto:nfl:gnav

2. CB A.J. Bouye (25) -- $12-14 million/year – Undrafted out of Central Florida in 2013, Bouye paid his dues on special teams and in reserve roles before emerging as a starter last season, and asserting himself as the Texans’ best defensive back. Bouye earned Pro Football Focus’ No. 5 pass-coverage grade among 120 qualified cornerbacks, allowing just two touchdowns and an average of 5.4 yards on 77 targets. In Houston, there is some hope the Texans will find a way to re-sign Bouye, which would likely move LCB Johnathan Joseph onto the trade block. Bouye would maximize his earnings by testing the open market.

a special teamer who had a good statistical year, lol. What a bad signing that will be wherever he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    No way Roseman has the balls to throw big money at another FA cornerback. At least i hope not.
    They don't have the money to throw big money at anyone.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    a special teamer who had a good statistical year, lol. What a bad signing that will be wherever he goes.
    KN'd

Could there be any more red flags on the guy? Undrafted special teamer from a **** school, meaning he wasn't recruited and impressed no one. I guess every team just missed on him 7 times and now he's worth 14 million a year. Good christ.

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    The official negotiating period starts today at noon, right? Should be getting leaks of where some FAs will be going.
    lol PSF'er TyWebb pretending that he doesn't know when the negotiating period starts. He's only had 80% of the posts in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    lol PSF'er TyWebb pretending that he doesn't know when the negotiating period starts. He's only had 80% of the posts in that thread.
    so glad he isnt here anymore

Yeah we did a goob job purging shitty posters without actually banning anyone.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Granted I'm still here though.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

+ Reply to Thread