+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Latest inside and rumblings from my sources

Latest inside and rumblings from my sources

Eagles highly interested in Alshon Jeffery, Pryor, DeSean Jackson. Will sign one of the three.

The Eagles not interested in Kenny Britt. This is a tact by his agent to drive up the price.

The Bucs not going to sign DeSean Jackson. DeSean doesn't want to go there and other teams can offer more money. He either wants to stay in the northeast or play close to home in LA.

The Eagles have not started seriously shopping Jordan Matthews... yet.

More inside as I get it.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

The word you're looking for is 'insight', dummy

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaroFan View Post
    Eagles highly interested in Alshon Jeffery, Pryor, DeSean Jackson. Will sign one of the three.

The Eagles not interested in Kenny Britt. This is a tact by his agent to drive up the price.

The Bucs not going to sign DeSean Jackson. DeSean doesn't want to go there and other teams can offer more money. He either wants to stay in the northeast or play close to home in LA.

The Eagles have not started seriously shopping Jordan Matthews... yet.

More inside as I get it.

Don't be a jealous virgin.

PSC's official insider

Quote Originally Posted by AmaroFan View Post
    Don't be a jealous virgin.
    Is that more of your keen inside?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I was keen inside your mom this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Heyooo

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    look at it wriggle. Looks like something Joe would sell to hook a crappy
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

so gross
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't hate, believe in the inside. On the money(yet again).

PSC's official insider

+ Reply to Thread