+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not a "bad" rotation.........

Not a "bad" rotation.........

K's/W's.......K's per 9............WHiP

Hellickson

Eickhoff

Nola

Velasquez

Nola and Velasquez can and should bring their WHiPs down a little, but the periperals do show that they can miss bats..........

not as bad as the offense. But not good. Nola I started to like because he's got a good 2 seamer for LHB but then last year happened. Velasquez has great stuff and when he's on is fantastic. It's just that he's too inconsistent and throws WAY too many pitches. Hellickson is nothing, but sometimes there's a team that wants a guy like him for a stretch run. Hopefully they can get some low level prospect for him at the deadline. I don't understand how Eickhoff was as good as he was last year and don't expect him to be more than a bottom of the rotation guy.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

They'll be brutal to watch. Hope someone develops into a star, because they don't have any top end talent and the guys in the minors seem to look less and less likely to be that for some reason. Maybe it's me being cynical.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've always thought Eickhoff was garbage, but K'ing 7.2+ guys per 9 innings with a 4:1 K/W ratio does show that you have MLB stuff. Just sayin'.

+ Reply to Thread