+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Religion of Peace

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

New York Post
    New York Post Verified Account
    @nypost

JUST IN: ISIS says one of its members carried out the Ariana Grande concert attack that killed 22 people nyp.st/2rcJEKs
    7:01 AM - 23 May 2017

ISIS claims responsibility for Ariana Grande concert bombing
    Manchester, UK Islamic State group says one of its members carried out the Manchester attack that killed 22 people.
    New York Post New York Post @nypost
    36 Retweets 15 Likes

15 likes? Make it 16, dmc
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

melty goes to a lot of concerts. You have to think that eventually his luck will run out.

I'm pretty sure he's not an Arianna Grande fan. It really is too bad this didn't happen at a Radiohead show or Eagles game, it's pretty clear ISIS doesn't want to help out in any way shape or form.

I'll bet last night he was pretending that he never heard of Arianna Grande.

I saw her fappening pics. Nice caboose

LONDON -- CBS News confirmed Tuesday that the man who blew himself up the previous night at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, was 23-year-old Salman Abedi, who was known to British authorities prior to the attack.

Figures
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

+ Reply to Thread