+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Okafor shut down for the year (knee problems)

Okafor shut down for the year (knee problems)

NS Friendly.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Really hope they get Dearron Fox and not Monk
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Fox can't shoot. They have enough guys on that team that cant shoot.

Okafor shut down for the year (knee problems)

Agreed, he's a great college player, average NBA guy. Monk will be more valuable

Draft Lottery is May 16th, and the Lakers are currently in the 3rd spot so it only takes one team jumping up to push them out rather than the two it would take if they end up in the second spot.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    I don't know if you watched the second UCLA game but he made at least half of his shots from mid-range. He's not a great 3 shooter but he's fast as **** and is fun as hell to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    I don't know if you watched the second UCLA game but he made at least half of his shots from mid-range. He's not a great 3 shooter but he's fast as **** and is fun as hell to watch.

I like him, he's a pretty good defensive player and gives a ton of effort but i don't think he fits with the Sixers.

A supposed great defender even though the team doesn't play good defense that can't shoot sounds like the perfect fit for the Sixers, Swing.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

If only he were from some league in Istanbul....
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    he made a lot of mid range tear drop type of shots that won't fly in the NBA against bigger players, his pure jump shot isn't that great

+ Reply to Thread