+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Jeanmar Gomez

I don't think he can be taken seriously. I mean I guess I wouldn't bother firing him because the team is garbage, but he can't be the manager when they're ready to do something.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Mackanin is the classic 'baseball guy' meathead. Dumb as a ****ing rock. Hate him.

But he speaks Spanish, so he can let Hernandez and Galvis know when they're being replaced.

it's too bad he didn't speak french the Sixers could hire him to talk to Embiid
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    Six games into a rebuilding year and you want the manager fired? Rough.
    played springfield yesterday Q, decent course but not for that price

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    did they fix hole 1 yet? that hole blows

It is way overpriced. How is the condition of the course, they switched over to all Bermuda grass two years ago and it was in horrible shape afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    It is way overpriced. How is the condition of the course, they switched over to all Bermuda grass two years ago and it was in horrible shape afterward.
    the fringes around each green were incredibly bad, greens were okay but its still early in the season. looks like it could be a good course if it was in better shape.

hole 1 is tough dmc, but I liked it. didn't like that none of the par 3s were shorter than 165

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    that one downhill par 3 near the cell tower is a fun hole

yeah it gets backed up though. the group in front of us was a grandfather, dad, and kid (probably 25), and it was the kids first time golfing. he mucked 3 straightt shots on the tee box then proceeded to go look for each one in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    the fringes around each green were incredibly bad, greens were okay but its still early in the season. looks like it could be a good course if it was in better shape.

hole 1 is tough dmc, but I liked it. didn't like that none of the par 3s were shorter than 165
    Every par three on the course is a six iron. No variety in length at all. I also think the 1st is a decent hole, JG must not be able to pull off the carry over the gulley.

Jeanmar Gomez

Almost drove the green on 3 or 4, still got a 6

+ Reply to Thread