+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Jeanmar Gomez

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    yeah it gets backed up though. the group in front of us was a grandfather, dad, and kid (probably 25), and it was the kids first time golfing. he mucked 3 straightt shots on the tee box then proceeded to go look for each one in the woods.
    thats when you start firing away from the tee box

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    Every par three on the course is a six iron. No variety in length at all. I also think the 1st is a decent hole, JG must not be able to pull off the carry over the gulley.
    I'm usually well far to the right and have to pitch on for my third which generally rolls down to the bottom of the hill due to the undulation of the green. They are fixing it according to an email I received.

hey when did the Phillies board change over to some kind of gay sex exchange?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

the moment you registered brah

Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    hey when did the Phillies board change over to some kind of gay sex exchange?
    Maybe you could regale us with another exciting tale about Pete Weber's thumb.

place is incredible. the fries come with the mussels, which are probably the best mussels you can find. plus the beer selection there is ridiculous

i love that the jersey place is a fries on the sandwich place, so shameful

yeah I've heard the best mussels in the world usually come with a side order of fries

they do, it's called moules frites breh

I was going to order a $400 Australian Wagyu strip steak the other day but it didn't come with an order of loaded potato wedges

if you're going to pay that much you may as well have ordered the best from japan, good thing the wedges stopped you from making a bad decision

+ Reply to Thread