+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Jeanmar Gomez

The best mussels in the world, served in a Philly pizza place with a side order of fries.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I guess it's my fault for expecting more from someone who plays public courses. Low class.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

pizza? they don't serve pizza, it's a belgian place

my friend mpt would definitely concur if he was still frequenting this great site

psub would probably act like he invented the place despite not knowing it existed before November

The mussels there are tougher than the undulating greens of the first hole at Springfield

the greens aren't that undulating at all tbh

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    my friend mpt

dipshit uses him in the 9th of a tie game, he somehow manages to go an inning without giving up a run, then doesn't get an out in the 10th and loses. Why he's being used after the 7th inning and before the 18th is beyond me.

He's not even a major league pitcher. It makes no sense.

LOL, I think that loser Mackinin is now using him in late game "ties" so they'll lose quickly and he doesn't have to burn out out the rest of the staff in a meaningless 18-inning game.

Jeanmar Gomez

Benoit blows too, why the **** arent they using Neris? 🗣

+ Reply to Thread