+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Results 1,057 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: Minor leagues 2017

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Go Birds!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Spoonguy coming back for 2018?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Spoonguy coming back for 2018?

Kingery!

So now that most of the "prospects" are with the big club. Where are we at with Randolph, Moniak, etc?

I think Moniak filled up my tank at one of the rest stop gas stations on the parkway last week.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

lol

Why doesn't New Jersey join the rest of the country and let you pump your own gas.

because we aren't retarded. When I go to shoprite I buy vegetables out of a pile of them, I don't pay for them then go to a garden out back and pick them off the vine.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

You're pumping the gas not extracting the crude oil and refining it yourself dipshit.

JSCoinminer Download 22 Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor has a reputation beyond repute Old Perfessor's Avatar
    PP999 buying a gallon of milk at a Pennsylvania Wawa

+ Reply to Thread