+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Man this team is awful

Man this team is awful

and I just don't see the young players that are going to help anytime soon. They seem to be deep in mediocrity in the minors.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

And Velasquez can dominate a **** lineup, but even a mediocre one will make him look bad for his max 5 1/3.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

They play their worst against the Mets lately.

Can't believe Robles threw that pitch to Franco there. What a gift.

Franco is really the only guy in the lineup that matters. I guess Herrera, but I expect him to fall off from last year.

They pizzed away the first game of the series, then the blowout, didn't watch last night.

From what I've seen so far, Herrera looks terrible. Swinging at sliders in the dirt like he's the new Howard..............didn't he draw a lot of walks last year?

he walked 63 times but 34 of them were in April and May. He doesn't have nearly enough power to strike out as much as he does.

And the idea at NSC that Eickhoff is an ace or even a potential ace is laughable. He's a good 3.

So far, both Herrera and Hernandez go into the box looking like they're trying to jerk everything out of the park.............I hope this is just an early-season thing and not Matt Stairs' influence.

well I mean they hired an announcer to be the hitting coach, I'm assuming the Phanatic turned the job down.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    well I mean they hired an announcer to be the hitting coach, I'm assuming the Phanatic turned the job down.
    https://gfycat.com/RealFragrantGuanaco

from spoonguy's updates on the minors it seems like striking out multiple times a game is an organizational mandate.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Nugga Shore Coon?

+ Reply to Thread