+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Knicks beat Sixers without Porzingis in finale

lol at a retard Sixer fan making fun of another franchise. They're literally the biggest joke in the history of American sports.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    finishing with a better record yet again
    So, are their any $70 million FA's the Knicks can sign this offseason to set the franchise back another 5 years? Preferably one who doesn't play defense anymore, isn't a leader, and coming off two surgeries and a 20-game drug suspension?

Someone like Joakim Noah?

lol at a retard Sixer fan making fun of another franchise. They're literally the biggest joke in the history of American sports.
    Says the guy who surrounds himself with retards to make his own retarded self seem less retarded by comparison.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

you mean by posting here with you?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Melo going out with a bang...and a kid. Banged a dancer, got her pregnant. going to lose half his money (quicker than expected anyway), and have to pay off another chunk for the kid and baby mama. good luck trading him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Of-Ron-Jones View Post
    So, are their any $70 million FA's the Knicks can sign this offseason to set the franchise back another 5 years? Preferably one who doesn't play defense anymore, isn't a leader, and coming off two surgeries and a 20-game drug suspension?

Someone like Joakim Noah?
    I'm not saying the Knicks have done a good job, but they're a losing franchise because they tried and failed. They didn't lose on purpose for 8 years in a row. What the Sixers did is a joke and exposed how awful the league is set up.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Melo going out with a bang...and a kid. Banged a dancer, got her pregnant. going to lose half his money (quicker than expected anyway), and have to pay off another chunk for the kid and baby mama. good luck trading him.
    yeah it's unlikely that any of the Sixers will do what 90% of black athletes do.

I mean if Embiid and Okafor weren't in the NBA they'd probably be working for NASA

those launch pads won't sweep themselves

I'm not saying the Knicks have done a good job, but they're a losing franchise because they tried and failed. They didn't lose on purpose for 8 years in a row. What the Sixers did is a joke and exposed how awful the league is set up.
    'Tried'? Pretty much anyone with a brain could tell that every single personel move they made (outside of drafting Porzingis) was HORRIBLE and set the team up for failure. Their ceiling was a .500 record and the 8th seed.

Would much rather tank and get great young players. But you go ahead and enjoy your team that 'tried'.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    those launch pads won't sweep themselves
    lol

+ Reply to Thread